Aptar Pharma, a global leader in drug delivery systems, services and active material science solutions, is pleased to once again exhibit at CPHI Barcelona, taking place from October 24-26, 2023 at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Spain.
Aptar Pharma will be showcasing their broad portfolio of drug delivery services and solutions from two separate exhibit locations this year, giving visitors the opportunity to experience firsthand how Aptar Pharma can inspire and support their next drug delivery solution to improve and save lives.
At Booth 2K40, Hall 2, Aptar Pharma will be presenting their newest innovations across nasal, pulmonary, eye care, injectables and dermal drug delivery routes, as well their digital health and active material science solutions.
Visitors to the booth can find out more about:
- How Aptar Pharma is strengthening the circular approach for customers with their sustainable solutions platform including:
- The launch of Micro+ Futurity™, Aptar Pharma’s first completely recyclable monomaterial Airless+ solution for dermal drug application, which has been certified by cyclos-HTP in selected European countries, and offers convenient use, hygienic application and precise dosing for consumers.
- APF Futurity™, Aptar Pharma’s first metal-free, highly recyclable multidose nasal spray pump developed to deliver nasal saline and other comparable over-the-counter (OTC) formulations. Designed for recyclability, and based on Aptar Pharma’s proven Advanced Preservative Free (APF) technology platform, APF Futurity™ is a Finalist in the CPHI Pharma Awards 2023 Sustainability category. Winners of this year’s Awards will be announced at the CPHI Pharma Awards & Networking Party on October 24.
- How Aptar Pharma remains committed to supporting customers in meeting FDA Combination Product reliability requirements* with the unveiling of Aptar Pharma’s Advaspray® Unidose Liquid Nasal Spray for reliable and accurate nasal delivery for acute and life-saving treatments.
- How Aptar Pharma is continuously expanding capacity and capabilities to meet customer and market needs, including its Global Injectables Expansion Program for increasing capacity in France, the U.S. and China.
- How Aptar Digital Health is enhancing patient experiences by offering personalized digital support to help improve their treatment experience, including:
- The innovative and user-friendly iPUMP, developed by Aptar Digital Health and just launched by Stallergenes Greer in France, which has been designed for patients undergoing allergen immunotherapy treatments (AIT) to address challenges such as non-adherence to AIT therapy, premature discontinuation, and ease of use of treatment.
- How Aptar CSP Technologies is addressing new concerns related to N-nitrosamine impurities with its latest innovation, N-Sorb. Leveraging their proven Activ-Blister™ platform, N-Sorb is engineered to mitigate nitrosamine formation within the headspace of the drug product.
- How Noble, an Aptar Pharma company, continues their mission to improve patient experiences and outcomes with their new Patient Support Coach, a patient adherence connected solution designed to accommodate most autoinjector training devices in the market. Compact and user-friendly, Noble’s Patient Support Coach features a sensor to detect patient user-errors and provides step-by-step instructions in an app via Bluetooth technology.
At Booth 80E48, Hall 8, Aptar Pharma Services will demonstrate how they can accelerate and derisk the drug development journey via their inhalation, injectable, combination product and device, and patient services pillars. The team of experts from Aptar Pharma companies Nanopharm, Gateway Analytical and Noble will be on hand to discuss how they can support customers on their development journey, from formulation to patient.
Highlighting their focus on Sustainability, Aptar Pharma will be presenting a Product Innovation Session at CPhI Barcelona entitled, Mission Possible – Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Primary Packaging. Presented by Dr. Stefan Hellbardt, Vice President Business Development and Scientific Affairs, and Julien Storz, Director of Business Development, Aptar Pharma Consumer Health Care, this session will take place on Tuesday, October 24, in Room 4.2, Conference Centre 4, from 15:30 to 15:55.
“Aptar Pharma is excited to showcase our key innovations and sustainability initiatives at CPhI Barcelona,” said Patrick Jeukenne, Vice President Strategy, Business Development & Marketing, Aptar Pharma. “We have expanded our presence at this year’s event to two booth locations to give visitors the opportunity to see why we are the go-to drug delivery partner, from formulation to patient, for their next drug delivery challenge.”
Recognized as the world’s largest pharma event, more than 47,000 visitors and 1,800 exhibitors from over 150 countries are expected to attend CPHI Barcelona 2023.
*The April 2020 FDA Guidance Demonstrating Reliability of Emergency applies to nasal sprays