Aptar Pharma is pleased to announce it will be an Official Premium Partner and exhibitor at Pharmapack 2024, which will take place on January 24-25 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, Paris, France.
At Booth E46, Aptar Pharma’s teams of experts will be on hand to greet and guide visitors through an engaging and immersive drug delivery journey, where they will present an extensive array of drug delivery solutions and services across nasal, pulmonary, eye care and injectables delivery routes, as well as the latest innovations in digital health and active material science solutions. Through these innovations, Aptar Pharma aims to enhance patient experiences from formulation to patient.
Highlights of Aptar Pharma’s showcase at Pharmapack 2024 will include:
- An introduction to its forward-thinking Futurity portfolio of sustainable solutions, reinforcing the customer’s commitment to a circular approach.
- A glimpse into the transformative capabilities of Aptar Digital Health, enhancing patient experiences across the entirety of their treatment journey in collaboration with life sciences, payers, and providers.
- Its commitment to supporting customers in meeting FDA Combination Product reliability requirements with Aptar Pharma’s new Advaspray® Unidose Liquid Nasal spray for accurate and reliable nasal delivery for acute and life-saving treatments.
- Insights into accelerating and de-risking the drug development process for customers through the robust patient-centric, value-added services platform offered by Aptar Pharma Services.
- An exploration of Aptar Pharma’s global injectables expansion initiatives, encompassing increased manufacturing capacity and the addition of enhanced capabilities worldwide.
Furthermore, Aptar Pharma is excited to host two Learning Lab presentations at Pharmapack 2024:
- Advancements in Targeted Drug Delivery: Exploring Nasal and Pulmonary Devices, will be presented by Gemma Budd, Director of Business Development, Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company.
- Advance Parenteral Closure Solution: The Perfect Fit Towards Compliance With EMA GMP Annex 1 Revision, will be presented by Estelle Verger, Business Development Senior Manager, Aptar Pharma Injectables.
At Pharmapack 2024, Aptar Pharma is looking forward to reconnecting with existing customers and partners from across the globe and is equally enthusiastic about forging new connections within the industry to explore collaborative opportunities that can transform concepts into market realities.
Pharmapack 2024 is expected to draw more than 300 exhibitors and over 5,000 visitors from across 75 countries.
To secure your free entry pass to Pharmapack 2024, please click here.