Aptar Pharma, a Premium Sponsor, is pleased to be exhibiting at Pharmapack 2023, taking place February 1-2, 2023 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, in Paris, France.
At booth E46, we will be showcasing our wide range of drug delivery solutions and services, from formulation to patient, that can help improve and save lives.
Our team of Aptar Pharma experts will be on hand to welcome and guide visitors through an interactive journey, including:
- Our broad portfolio of drug delivery solutions covering the widest range of delivery routes, including our latest innovations AdhereIT® Platform and APF futurity
- How Aptar Digital Health is supporting life sciences, payers and providers in enhancing the patient experiences at every step of their treatment journey
- Accelerating and derisking the customer drug development journey with Aptar Pharma Services’ robust patient-driven and value-added services platform
- How Aptar Pharma is increasing manufacturing capacity and adding capabilities worldwide
- Strengthening your circular approach with our futurity portfolio of sustainable solutions.
Aptar Pharma will also be presenting three insightful Learning Labs on Wednesday, February 1:
- Delivery of High Doses to the Lungs with Novel Orbital Dry Powder Inhaler (13:50-14:20), presented by Gemma Budd, Director of Business Development, Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company
- Sustainability in Mind – Aptar Pharma’s Way Forward to Circular Solutions (14:30-15:00), presented by Julien Storz, Director Business Development, Aptar Pharma
- PFS and Autoinjector Drug Delivery: A Platform of Primary Packaging Solutions for Streamlined Development (15:10-15:40), presented by Audrey Chardonnet, Global Business Development Director, Aptar Pharma.
Aptar Pharma looks forward to meeting with existing customers and partners from around the world during Pharmapack 2023, and welcomes the opportunity to make new connections in the industry to discuss how we can help transform their ideas into market opportunities.
More than 300 exhibitors and 5,000 visitors from 75 different countries are expected to attend this annual event. For more information and to register, visit the Pharmapack 2023 website.