Aptar Pharma is pleased to return in-person to CPhI Worldwide in Frankfurt, which will take place on November 1-3, 2022.
At Booth #30C40, Aptar Pharma will showcase our diverse portfolio of drug delivery systems, components, active packaging and digital health solutions.
Visitors to the booth can find out more about how Aptar Pharma is:
- focusing on delivering a more sustainable future with solutions to support a more circular approach
- expanding to increase capacity and add capabilities worldwide for our injectables customers
- leading the way in developing more sustainable pMDIs with end-to-end solutions
- supporting our customers to accelerate & derisk their drug development journey, from formulation to patient via Aptar Pharma Services
- providing continuous support and decentralized care to enhance patient experiences via Aptar Digital Health, who recently launched a new Disease Management Platform.
Aptar CSP Technologies will present their extensive portfolio of active material science solutions for protecting drug delivery systems, with experts on hand to explain Aptar CSP’s Co-Development Program for accelerating and de-risking the drug development process.
On Tuesday, November 1, Aptar Pharma will present two Product Innovation Sessions:
14:00 – 14:25 – Biologics for nasal delivery: a whole new ball game to hit the target – presented by Gemma Budd, Director Business Development at Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company
14:30 – 14:55 – Moving Patients Training from Clinical to Home Settings – presented by Joe Reynolds, Senior Manager, Strategy & Patient Insights at Noble, an Aptar Pharma company.
In this year’s 2022 CPhI Pharma Awards, Aptar Pharma is pleased to be a finalist in the Excellence in Pharma: Digital Innovation category for Oleena® Digital Therapeutic for Symptom Management in Oncology. In the Excellence in Pharma: Packaging & Drug Delivery category, Noble, an Aptar Pharma company has been named as a co-finalist for the Safe ‘n’ Sound® Patient Onboarding Kit. The winners of this year’s CPhI Pharma Awards will be announced during an awards ceremony on November 1.
Aptar Pharma has been a proud exhibitor at CPhI for many years and we look forward to once again meeting with our customers and visitors in Frankfurt.