Aptar Pharma will be a key exhibitor once again at Pharmapack 2019, which will take place February 6-8 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, in Paris, France. Located at booth B42, Hall 7.2, Aptar Pharma will present their diverse portfolio of drug delivery systems, components and active packaging solutions, as well as their latest innovations across nasal, pulmonary, eye care, injectables and dermal drug delivery routes, including:
- PureHale – their recently launched, portable and ready-to-use device designed to deliver natural care to upper airways
- Their expanded range of connected drug delivery devices designed to help increase dose adherence and improve patient health outcomes
- Aptar Pharma Services, a portfolio of stage-specific development packages to help customers accelerate their development journey from molecule to market
- Active packaging solutions from Aptar CSP Technologies, now part of the Aptar family. Aptar CSP Technologies offers a variety of innovative active packaging solutions to help optimize your drug product’s packaging environment
Pharmapack provides invaluable insight into and recognition of the latest trends, developments and regulatory changes impacting the industry, as well as a wide variety of learning opportunities.
As part of the Innovation Gallery at Pharmapack this year, Aptar Pharma will showcase two of their newest product launches, PureHale and QuickStart™ Injectables – their Ready-to-Use drug development support packages designed to accelerate time-to-market for research and development labs. Both innovations are contenders for the Pharmapack 2019 Awards, which will be announced during the show.
Three of Aptar Pharma’s experts will share their specialist knowledge during Pharmapack’s Learning Lab sessions on Wednesday, February 6:
- Drug Repurposing – Broadening Patient Accessibility via a Change in Drug Delivery System will be presented by Dr. Gerallt Williams, Director – Scientific Affairs at Aptar Pharma.
- Building a Successful Eco-System for Digital Medicines will be presented by Sai Shankar, Director Business Development – Connected Devices
- Debunking the Leachable Myths of Gamma Sterilization: A Migration Study of Steam versus Gamma will be presented by Dr. Julie D. Suman, President and Founder of Next Breath, an Aptar Pharma Business.
Visit Aptar Pharma at Booth B42, Hall 7.2, where their team of experts will be on hand to demonstrate their technologies and discuss ways they can partner with customers to ensure their drug delivery challenges are met.
We look forward to welcoming you at Pharmapack 2019!
Read the full press release: Aptar Pharma showcases drug delivery innovations at Pharmapack 2019.